[DQS Korea Academy] IATF 16949:2016 업그레이드 실무자과정 부산지역 개최
안녕하세요 DQS Korea Academy입니다.IATF 16949:2016 Gap analysis 및 업그레이드 실무자과정이 2017년 10월 2...
[DQS Korea] Standard transition period IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
안녕하세요 DQS Korea 입니다.ISO 표준들이 전환됨에 따라 기 인증된 고객들도 해당되는 경우 반드시 표준전환을 진행하여야 합니다.전환종료일까...
[DQS Korea Academy] Trainng Program September ~ December
안녕하세요 DQS Korea Academy입니다.2017년도 9월 ~ 12월 DQS Korea Academy 교육 일정을 알려드립니다.홈페이지 내 ...
ISO 37001: Certification of your Anti-Bribery Management System
The ISO 37001 standard, published in 2016, is a certification standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems. With highly qualified ISO 37001-auditors all over the globe, DQS is the preferred partner for a value-adding certification experience.
In the age of transparency, no organization can afford to take the risk of bribery lightly. Investors, business associates, personnel and shareholders all need to be assured that the management has made every possible effort to prevent bribery at all levels of the organization. Implementing the ISO 37001 and certification through an independent third party enables you to do exactly that.
The ISO 37001 standard is designed to help an organization implement and maintain a proactive anti-bribery system. The standard, which replaced the British Standard 10500, provides a number of requirements that represent globally recognized good practice for anti-bribery. The standard is applicable to all kinds of organizations.
Benefits● The standard provides minimum requirements and supporting guidance for implementing an anti-bribery management system.
● Certification to ISO 37001 provides assurance to management, investors, business associates, personnel, and other stakeholders that an organization has taken appropriate measures to prevent bribery.
● Implementing the measures of the standard reduce the risk of malpractice
● Implementation and certification can be used as evidence of due diligence in case of disputes
● The ISO 37001 standard follows the same structure as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and can easily be integrated into existing management systems
● During the certification audit, our auditors detect potential for improvement and make recommendations to increase the effectiveness of your anti-bribery system