[DQS Korea] ISO 45001 발간!
오랜 시간 기다려 왔던 ISO 45001이 2018년 3월 12일 발간되었습니다.ISO 45001은 기존의 BS OHSAS 18001:2007을 대...
[DQS Korea] ISO 개정판 - 어떻게 이해관계자에 대한 분석을 할 것인가?
2018년 9월 14일이 빠르게 다가오고 있습니다. 이 때, ISO 9001:2008 및 ISO 14001:2004에 따라 발급 된 모든 인증서의 ...
[DQS Korea] ISO 45001 FDIS 발간
2017년 9월 ISO 45001 위원회 협의 이후, ISO는 ISO 45001에 대한 보다 구체적인 일정을 발표하였습니다.ISO 45001 DIS...
ISO 37001: Certification of your Anti-Bribery Management System
The ISO 37001 standard, published in 2016, is a certification standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems. With highly qualified ISO 37001-auditors all over the globe, DQS is the preferred partner for a value-adding certification experience.
In the age of transparency, no organization can afford to take the risk of bribery lightly. Investors, business associates, personnel and shareholders all need to be assured that the management has made every possible effort to prevent bribery at all levels of the organization. Implementing the ISO 37001 and certification through an independent third party enables you to do exactly that.
The ISO 37001 standard is designed to help an organization implement and maintain a proactive anti-bribery system. The standard, which replaced the British Standard 10500, provides a number of requirements that represent globally recognized good practice for anti-bribery. The standard is applicable to all kinds of organizations.
Benefits● The standard provides minimum requirements and supporting guidance for implementing an anti-bribery management system.
● Certification to ISO 37001 provides assurance to management, investors, business associates, personnel, and other stakeholders that an organization has taken appropriate measures to prevent bribery.
● Implementing the measures of the standard reduce the risk of malpractice
● Implementation and certification can be used as evidence of due diligence in case of disputes
● The ISO 37001 standard follows the same structure as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and can easily be integrated into existing management systems
● During the certification audit, our auditors detect potential for improvement and make recommendations to increase the effectiveness of your anti-bribery system