[DQS Korea Academy] IATF 16949:2016 업그레이드 실무자과정 부산지역 개최
안녕하세요 DQS Korea Academy입니다.IATF 16949:2016 Gap analysis 및 업그레이드 실무자과정이 2017년 10월 2...
[DQS Korea] Standard transition period IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
안녕하세요 DQS Korea 입니다.ISO 표준들이 전환됨에 따라 기 인증된 고객들도 해당되는 경우 반드시 표준전환을 진행하여야 합니다.전환종료일까...
[DQS Korea Academy] Trainng Program September ~ December
안녕하세요 DQS Korea Academy입니다.2017년도 9월 ~ 12월 DQS Korea Academy 교육 일정을 알려드립니다.홈페이지 내 ...
The SEDEX-Database enables its members to show their customers that they respect the principles of ethically and socially sustainable production.
The Supplier Ethical Data Exchange Database is a worldwide platform for the exchange of information on ethically sustainable production in the supply chain. The SEDEX-Database enables its members to manage their suppliers and reduce their risks by exchanging information on ethical performance. This way improvements regarding ethically sustainable business practices are made throughout the production chain.
Companies which undergo a SEDEX-Audit according to the SMETA-Guidelines and share this information in the SEDEX-Database can prove to their customers that they respect the principles of ethically and socially sustainable production. Customers, on the other hand, can effectively manage their suppliers according to these principles, thus reducing their risk.
Benefits for your organization:● Improve your company’s reputation
● Competitive advantage
● Reduction of risk
● Improvement of supplier relationships
● One instead of several audits
Sedex Membership Categories
Members can register as A, B or AB member in the Sedex Database
● A members: end of the supply chain, usually retailers who wish to manage their suppliers through Sedex
● B members: usually producers at the beginning of the supply chain, who are requested to share data on their ethical performance with their customers
● AB members: usually processors and distributors in the middle of the supply chain, who on the one hand obtain information from their suppliers and in turn are requested to make available information on their own ethical performance to their clients