[DQS Korea] OHSAS 18001:2007의 ISO 45001:2018로의 전환 안내
The revisions of ISO 45001:2018 were published in March 12, 2018. Accordingly, all...
[DQS Korea] ISO 45001 발간!
오랜 시간 기다려 왔던 ISO 45001이 2018년 3월 12일 발간되었습니다.ISO 45001은 기존의 BS OHSAS 18001:2007을 대...
[DQS Korea] ISO 개정판 - 어떻게 이해관계자에 대한 분석을 할 것인가?
2018년 9월 14일이 빠르게 다가오고 있습니다. 이 때, ISO 9001:2008 및 ISO 14001:2004에 따라 발급 된 모든 인증서의 ...
The SEDEX-Database enables its members to show their customers that they respect the principles of ethically and socially sustainable production.
The Supplier Ethical Data Exchange Database is a worldwide platform for the exchange of information on ethically sustainable production in the supply chain. The SEDEX-Database enables its members to manage their suppliers and reduce their risks by exchanging information on ethical performance. This way improvements regarding ethically sustainable business practices are made throughout the production chain.
Companies which undergo a SEDEX-Audit according to the SMETA-Guidelines and share this information in the SEDEX-Database can prove to their customers that they respect the principles of ethically and socially sustainable production. Customers, on the other hand, can effectively manage their suppliers according to these principles, thus reducing their risk.
Benefits for your organization:● Improve your company’s reputation
● Competitive advantage
● Reduction of risk
● Improvement of supplier relationships
● One instead of several audits
Sedex Membership Categories
Members can register as A, B or AB member in the Sedex Database
● A members: end of the supply chain, usually retailers who wish to manage their suppliers through Sedex
● B members: usually producers at the beginning of the supply chain, who are requested to share data on their ethical performance with their customers
● AB members: usually processors and distributors in the middle of the supply chain, who on the one hand obtain information from their suppliers and in turn are requested to make available information on their own ethical performance to their clients